Is This Happening to You?
Complete this short quiz to find out if it's time for you to reach out for help.
1. Are you using the bathroom so often it disrupts your day?
2. Do you find yourself making a mental note of where all the bathrooms are when you enter the building?
3. Do you find it hard to make it to the bathroom, maybe even having an accident sometimes?
4. Are you using pads or other forms of protection to absorb bladder leakage?
5. Are you worried that you will leak while sneezing, coughing, lifting heavy objects or even laughing?
6. Have tampons become too uncomfortable to use or do they fall out?
7. Are you experiencing pressure or bulging in your vagina, especially after standing for long periods?
8. Has your urine stream become weak or turned into a spray?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above questions, consider talking to your physician today about your symptoms and available treatment options.